i went through your pictures and i was like "FISH YOU"
i typed the real thing but i backspaced- kADUilwarehjsfbdkjfg- kay that was to release frustration
sometimes you know, i'm jealous of guys. i consider myself adventurous- I LOVE TRAVELLING
and i'm jealous of guys because THEY ARE FREEEEEE!
so you know how hard it is for girls to get permitted to go out WITH a friend
HOW HARD WOULD YOU THINK IT IS TO GO OUT ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE!!(im not sure if guys can go out alone but yeah when we go out with friends some of us- like yours truly, needs a chaperone) I EFFING HATE THAT!!
I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF - I THINK!
why must raping be invented in the first place :(
i reaally want to travel with a friend one day :/
LIKE GO AROUND THE WORLD!!! hehehehehe
but that's quite hard to achieve, sadly. I TELL YOU, IT'S SO SAD!!
okay i've been to places
but i wanna try to go on my own with a friend, but i dont bother asking my dad because i already know the answer
STUPID, STUPID, STUPID!!
that's why i envy you, mister.
No comments:
Post a Comment