friends they come and they go.
when i was 12 that was like the hardest year of my childhood EVER
i felt constantly left out, i felt ugly and etc
and when i see my old friends, it wasn't exactly their fault but they're apart of it
AND NOW STILL, I FEEL LIKE I HAVE TO GO THROUGH IT OVER AGAIN
they invited my OTHER friends, never invited me
i'm like forgotten
and you know that feels like shit
and i'm crying now
IT SUCKS OKAY?
I HOPE THE FRIENDS I HAVE NOW ARE THE ONES THAT WOULD CALL ME TI'LL WE'RE 40 HANG OUT BLAH BLAH
YOU GUYS BETTER NOT ABANDON ME. UNLESS I MARRY A SUPERHOT HUNKY HUSBAND AND YOU'RE JEALOUS. THAT I WOULD UNDERSTAND.
i dont want to go through it but i cant be ignorant and oblivious
i cant erase those memories
i have moved on from my past and made new friends
better friends, i hope
i was a very miserable 12 year old..the types you see on tv. the loser, the ugly one of the bunch, at least thats how i felt.
FAK IT, JUST FAK IT.
okay im happy now.. :)
to those of you that i referred to, TAKE THAT
but i had some genuine friends <3 and to them LOVE YOU LOADS..
different side of me, no?
i'm always the happy girl in school, so yeah somethng new to know about me. i was once the LOSER...im exaggerating. this is not the worst it could get, right?
there are some girls who were raped etc, so i consider myself lucky
i'd rather have a suckish 12th year of childhood, rather than being a victim of assault or whatever
but seriously that year was suckish
i donnoe whats wrong with me but if i feel left out, i just. break down and cry.
i'm nuts, i think.
damn.
No comments:
Post a Comment